2019 Brush Pick-Up
Rules and Regulations
To ensure brush pickup it needs to be curbside, by 6:00 am, on the dates listed below.
Only one pass will be made through the neighborhood each pickup week.
Brush pickup can last from the Monday listed to the end of the week.
All brush needs to be curbside by 6:00 a.m. of the start date.
The dates are:
- April 22
- May 27
- June 24
- July 22
- August 26
- September 23
- October 28
Compost and brush drop off
The MRD Compost Facility is located at 5211 Hwy Q and accepts yard waste and brush. The Rodefeld Site located at 7102 Hwy 12 & 18 (1/2 mile east of I-90, across from the Yahara Hills Golf Course). This site only accepts yard waste and does not sell compost.
Please make sure to comply with all Town Ordinances
when burning leaves. More information about the compost site can be found here
The tree service will make a single "clean sweep/one time pass" of the entire Westport community, and depending on weather and work load, your brush may be curbside for a few weeks.
The following will be acceptable for pick-up:
1) Brush stacked with the cut ends facing the road
2) Tree limbs up to 4 inches in diameter and 8 feet in length
3) Brush piles up to 4 feet high and 8 feet wide, limit one pile per household
The following material WILL NOT be accepted for pick-up:
1) Root balls and brush mixed with soil
2) Vines or leaf piles
3) Shrubs or rocks
4) Anything not listed above as acceptable that may be in the brush pile
5) Brush will not be picked up in a holding container of any kind
6) Brush that has been commercially cut